Monday, October 15, 2012

Dr. Seuss


“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

“I'm afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too,
games you can't win because you'll play against you”

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!"

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."


"Everything stinks till it’s finished."

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!"


"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

"Teeth are always in style."

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant." 




No comments:

Post a Comment